CareSkills was established in 1989 and has been delivering high quality training to Health and Adult Social Care employers and their staff across Yorkshire since then. We specialise in Adult Care Diploma training delivered either with Government funding via Apprenticeships or on a fully costed commercial basis. We also deliver a 6 unit Mental Health qualification based on Ofqual approved Mental Health units.
Our principal areas of delivery are Harrogate District, Leeds, York and wider North Yorkshire and we work with a wide range of employers from private owner managed single site care services to national charities and the NHS. We deliver training to employees working in hospitals, care homes, domiciliary care settings and with clients with learning difficulties. We deliver 100% of the training.
To support Apprenticeship training, we are on the ESFA Register of Approved Training Providers as a main provider and we have access to an ESFA SME funding allocation. Our commercial training is competitively priced, and we can help your organisation access further funding to cover training costs via Skills for Care.
- Flexible training, focused on meeting employer needs
- Personalisation of learning
- High frequency of one to one contact with learners
- Delivery staff highly experienced in the Health and Care sectors with either Nursing or Care Service Management backgrounds
- Consistently high levels of performance above national and sector rates
- High progression rates from the Level 2 Apprenticeship to the Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Matrix accreditation assures high standard of information, advice and guidance across all our activity
If you are interested in working with one of the best performing Health and Social Care training providers in Yorkshire, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.