CareSkills was established in 1989 and has been delivering high quality training to Health and Social Care employers and their staff across Yorkshire since then.
Our principal areas of delivery are Harrogate District, Leeds, York and wider North Yorkshire and we work with a wide range of employers from private owner managed single site care services to national charities and the NHS. We deliver training to employees working in hospitals, care homes, domiciliary care settings and with clients with learning difficulties.
We specialise in Health and Social Care Apprenticeships at Level 2 (Intermediate) Level 3 (Advanced) and Level 5 (Higher) and can also deliver the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) as a stand alone qualification.
- Flexible training, focused on meeting employer needs
- Personalisation of learning
- High frequency of one to one contact with learners
- Delivery staff highly experienced in the Health and Care sectors with either Nursing or Care Service Management backgrounds
- Consistently high levels of performance above national and sector rates
- High progression rates from the Level 2 Apprenticeship to the Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Matrix accreditation assures high standard of information, advice and guidance across all our activity
We have a Skills Funding Agency (SFA) funding grant to support the majority of the training we deliver and can help access other sources of funding where applicable. CareSkills accesses the SFA funding grant as a sub-contractor to YH Training Services, but we 100% deliver the training.